SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, today debut the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 560 Graphics Cards, which are designed for mainstream users looking to build the premium PC gaming rig. Thanks to the improved 40nm core manufacturing process at TSMC, now the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 560 Graphics Cards have outstanding performance power consumption ratio than ever. Compared with previous generation products, the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 560 Graphics Cards also feature a special cooling system and a hardware power monitor circuit which deliver higher performance/Watt ratio. Tested in SPARKLE R&D lab, the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 560 Graphics Cards have the same power consumption as GeForce GTX 460 graphics card, but providing 28% more performance in today hottest games.
Perfect Upgrade for 1080P Gaming
With a combined 336 NVIDIA CUDA architecture cores, up to 2048MB of GDDR5 memory, 4 billion transistors and high quality individual components all packed into the dual slot card, the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 560 Graphics Cards can power today's cutting edge DX11 games at resolutions of 1920x1080 and higher. And with most advanced anti-aliasing technology from NVIDIA, the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 560 Graphics Cards can delivers prominent performance with lightning fast, high-quality anti-aliasing at 8xMSAA sample rates to obliterate jagged edges, bringing vivid character to mainstream gamers.
The Best 1080P Gaming Experience for $199
With unbeatable tessellation engines, PhysX and CUDA technology from NVIDIA, the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 560 Graphics Cards provide the best 1080P gaming experience for $199 MSRP. Compared to the competitive AMD Radeon HD 6870 product, ,the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 560 Graphics Cards enable a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience in Mafia 2, and do GPU-accelerated tessellation with ultra high performance in Metro 2033. Even more, the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 560 Graphics Cards can use its 336 NVIDIA CUDA cores to compute a fully dynamic, non-repeating ocean surface and to compute high quality depth of field effects, a full simulation of camera lens effects taking into account the focal point, focal length, and aperture. The result is a softly blurred background with smooth highlights, much like the output of a prime lens. Even in the most hardware demanding real-time strategy game - Civilization V, the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 560 Graphics Cards also can provide influent gaming experience with 4x anti-aliasing setting.
GeForce GTX Gaming Upgrade
Now Unreal Egine3 - World's most widely used game engine has upgraded to DX11 capabilities, including tessellation, plus support for NVIDIA PhysX, APEX, and NVIDIA 3D Vision technologies, which are all supported by the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 560 Graphics Cards, which making Geforce GTX gaming evolved, presenting unprecedented new levels of realism and demonstrate what the next generation of gaming will be to mainstream gamers.
Meeting Overclocker's Dream
The SPARKLE GeForce GTX 560 Graphics Cards provide higher overclocking capability to overclockers. Tested in SPARKLE R&D lab, the core speed of SPARKLE GeForce GTX 560 Graphics Cards can be overclocked over 10%, bringing blazing frame rates in hottest DX 11 games, such as Civilization V, Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 and so on.
2048MB Incredible Large Memory
The SPARKLE GeForce GTX 560 Graphics Cards feature incredible large video memory, up to 2048MB GDDR5. This makes them can power today's cutting edge games, such as Crysis2, Bulletstorm, the Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings at resolutions of 2560x1600 without any gaming performance compromised just because insufficient bandwidth and capacities of video memory.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4