Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the availability of the Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T mid-tower PC case. The special edition features a chassis painted in brilliant white, with the ventilation grilles, drive bay covers, and other accents rendered in the black of the original 600T for a dramatic look.
The enhancements go beyond the cosmetic, with a side panel that features an impact-resistant acrylic plastic clear window for showing off components when the case is closed. The customer has the further option of replacing the window with the included mesh insert that matches the look of the mesh grilles on the front and top of the case. The mesh side panel doesn't just look good - it includes mounting points for adding up to four 120mm fans for improved cooling performance.
"Our Graphite Series 600T has received multiple industry awards and has become a favorite of PC builders and system integrators. It offers builder-friendly, full-tower features in a mid-tower design, with an emphasis on style." said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "The Special Edition White not only provides a striking new look; it also offers enthusiasts and overclockers an option for additional cooling performance."
The Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T is available from Corsair-authorized retailers worldwide for a US suggested retail price of $179 USD.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology