Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the shipment of the Flash Voyager USB 3.0 family of USB flash drives.
The new Flash Voyager USB 3.0 models deliver SuperSpeed USB 3.0 performance, with read speeds up to four times faster than typical USB 2.0 drives. The Flash Voyager USB 3.0 product family shares the same rugged rubber housing and finger-friendly ergonomics that have made the Flash Voyager family a favorite of consumers looking for durable portable data storage. All Flash Voyager USB 3.0 models are shockproof, water-resistant, backward compatible with USB 2.0/USB 1.1 standards, and provide easy plug-and-play compatibility with most operating systems.
"The boost in read speed provided by the Flash Voyager USB 3.0 family makes accessing video, images, and other large files significantly faster," said Thi La, Vice President of Memory Products at Corsair. "The shipment of more and more USB 3.0-enabled systems makes it clear that the market is rapidly adopting the new standard. The latest Flash Voyager models are ideal for getting the most performance from the latest PC gear."
Flash Voyager USB 3.0 USB flash drives will be available worldwide in May from Corsair's network of authorized retailers at a suggested retail price of $19.99 USD for the 8GB version, $29.99 USD for the 16GB version, and $69.99 USD for the 32GB version. Note that stated capacities are unformatted.
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4