Over the past few months, HIS 6000 IceQ X Series has granted stunning awards and become one of the Most Wanted graphics cards in the market. So what about its award-winning IceQ Series? Today HIS unveils its long awaited IceQ series - HIS 6970 IceQ Turbo & Standard 2GB GDDR5. Endorsed by the worldwide media, HIS award-winning IceQ technology is ready to take another step forward.
Equipped with Black Hole Impeller and 4 heatpipes, HIS 6970 IceQ Series effectively optimizes cooling performance by dissipating the heat from the core area, thus enabling it for high levels of gaming performance. In addition, it cools down the GPU temperature dramatically compared with the Reference Cooler, allowing you to maximize your over-clocking potential. What's more? The professional fan shroud provides a high efficiency and low noise fan operation.
HIS 6970 IceQ Series Key Features and Advantages:
IceQ Cooling Technology - HIS award-winning and performance leading air-cooling technology that can dramatically decrease the GPU temperature together with your PC components.
23°C Cooler - HIS 6970 IceQ Series is over 23°C cooler than the Reference Cooler.
Quieter - HIS 6970 IceQ Series is quieter than the Reference Cooler, significantly reducing noise level.!
4 Heatpipes - Optimize cooling performance by removing heat from the core area, providing ultimate solution for professional gamers and HTCP users.
Black Hole Impeller - Cool air is drawn from both sides of the fan to thereby enhance the cooling efficiency
HIS 6970 IceQ: 880 MHz engine, 5.50 GHz memory
HIS 6970 IceQ TURBO: 900 MHz engine, 5.60 GHz memory
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega reference card spotted
- Motorola announces its flagship priced at $800
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology