Toshiba Computer Systems, a division of Toshiba Europe GmbH, announced the new STOR.E EDITION today. The external hard disk drive features a USB 3.0 port allowing for fast USB 3.0 data transfer. The elegant design of the STOR.E EDITION's casing echoes the sleek, modern design of Toshiba's latest Satellite, Satellite Pro and Tecra R-series laptops. STOR.E EDITION will be available during the second quarter 2011 in Europe.
Toshiba's STOR.E EDITION comes in four different colours - red, blue, silver and black - and a casing with a grooved texture. The storage capacity of up to 1TB is large enough to house huge digital media libraries.
Via its USB 3.0 port, STOR.E EDITION is able to transfer large media files quickly to a connected USB 3.0 laptop with a data rate of up to 5 Gigabits per second. Computers and peripheral devices with USB 2.0 only, can still be used with the new external hard disk drives.
The pre-loaded Nero BackItUp & Burn Essentials software comfortably and reliably backs up and restores files and folders and recovers damaged or accidentally deleted data.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4