El Monte, CA - June 2, 2011 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce its new laser engraving service. Gamer' s can customize any iBUYPOWER chassis with their favorite name, phrase, quote or artwork - truly personalizing their gaming computer.
"Whether it's our flame scorched Chimera systems, modern Level 10 rigs, or the new Erebus flagship system, our commitment to building the best gaming commuters possible extends beyond simply incorporating the latest and greatest components." said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "Our computers look the part and the new engraving service provides our customers with truly personalized gaming systems."
Gamers looking to add a custom graphic can upload a black & white or gray scale image up to 1000 x 1000 pixels or also choose from five unique designs shown below.
Visit http://www.ibuypower.com/info/laser-engraving.aspx for more details and a video of the laser engraver in action.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
Latest News Posts
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology