Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced a new family of premium laptops, the Satellite P700 Series. Available with Toshiba's textured Fusion X2 finish in Platinum, the Satellite P745, P755/P755 3D and P775 laptops feature 14-, 15.6- and 17.3-inch diagonal HD TruBrite LED backlit screens, respectively. These laptops incorporate essential features for multitasking and multimedia, including latest generation of multi-core processor and technology options, plus premium entertainment and convenience features.
Premium Performance, Features and Design
Available with second-generation Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processors and select configurations feature NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M graphics with battery-saving Optimus technology or the all-new AMD A6-3400M accelerated processing unit with discrete-class AMD Radeon graphics, Satellite P700 Series laptops offer robust performance for demanding HD tasks. Additional standard features include premium raised tile keyboards, harman/kardon speakers with sound enhancements from Dolby and Waves Audio, an HDMI port and a USB 3.0 port for faster data transfers and storage options up to 750GB . Latest-generation technologies, including Intel Wireless Display , 4G WiMAX and a Blu-ray Disc player are also available in select models.
"The new Satellite P700 Series laptops offer users the power and features that enable them to do much more than just everyday computing," said Carl Pinto, vice president of product development, Toshiba America Information Systems, Digital Products Division. "With top-of-the-line processors for smooth multitasking, premium audio systems with sound enhancement technology for expansive surround sound and smart usability features that let users take advantage of the speakers and USB ports even when the units are sleeping or off, these laptops have it all."
Smart Features That Let You Do More
The Satellite P700 Series also features Toshiba's full range of "Smart" technologies, including the convenience of USB Sleep & Charge technology and Toshiba Sleep & Music , two technologies that give users the freedom to power up their smartphones and enjoy music from their MP3 players, even while the laptops are powered down. Toshiba's exclusive Resolution+ video upconversion technology breathes new life into standard-def video by seamlessly adjusting color, brightness and contrast to give video a more high-def look and feel. Additional features, including a Hard Drive Impact Sensor, PC Health Monitor and Toshiba's eco Utility promote laptop longevity with utilities designed to protect vital components and conserve power.
Step Into 3D
Adding a new dimension to personal home entertainment, the Satellite P750 3D laptop delivers a convenient way to enjoy games, movies, photos and more - in stereoscopic 3D. Equipped with a 15.6-inch diagonal 120Hz, 3D-ready HD TruBrite display and NVIDIA 3D Vision technology this laptop includes a pair of wireless active shutter glasses for out-of-the-box 3D enjoyment, plus essential components or Blu-ray 3D playback, 2D-to-3D DVD movie conversion , plus output to a 3D HDTV, the Satellite P750 3D delivers a full suite of 3D enjoyment. The Satellite P750 3D will be available for a starting price of $1,199.99 MSRP .
Pricing & Availability
The Satellite P745 (starting at $699.99 MSRP13), Satellite P755 (starting at $629.99 MSRP) and Satellite P775 (starting at $629.99 MSRP) will be available at major retail outlets, e-tailers and Toshibadirect.com beginning June 21, 2011.
Latest News Posts
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- ASUS ZenFone 4 to be premium device with Snapdragon 835
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4