AVADirect now offers home theater computer cases from a company by the name of Moneual. The company, founded in 2005, is a world wide leader in entertainment systems. The company originally provided full HTPC systems at a high premium, but recently reached out to system builders to provide high-quality cases that can be used for custom HTPC solutions; we just so happen to feel Moneual cases are ripe for the pickin'. What truly makes the case designs fantastic are the internal designs. The way in which the motherboard sits in the case, and the hard drives and optical drives positioned in front, makes it extremely easy for end-users to use the largest of graphics cards without worrying if it will fit. The power supply is also located right above the motherboard, like most standard cases, and allows you to use larger heatsinks if need be. Some of the more in-depth case designs include an LCD panel that end-users can use to display specific information about the system. The media control button also makes it very simple to have all of the controls, relevent to steaming video, watching movies, etc...within the click of a simple button. We believe the opportunity to use these new HTPC cases provided by Moneual will open the door to exciting, and unique configurations to come.
To view Moneual MonoCaso HTPC cases we offer click Moneual MonoCase HTPC Cases at AVADirect
To view all HTPC cases we offer click HTPC Cases at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology