6 Gbps SATA III TeraDrive CT3 SSD
San Jose, California - July 12, 2011 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced their new SATA III SSD, the TeraDrive CT3.
Right on the heals of the TeraDrive PT3, SuperTalent now unveils their TeraDrive CT3. Designed to fill the gap between their TeraDrive PT3 and CT2 offerings, the CT3 emerges as a price/performance leader. By combining the new SATA III interface with standard 25nm NAND flash, the TeraDrive CT3 enables traditional NAND flash to offer some very untraditional performance.
As with the PT3, the CT3 features the new SandForce SF-2200 SSD processor and the SATA III interface. You can think of the new TeraDrive CT3 as the PT3 with asynchronous Flash or the as the CT2 with a SATA III interface; either way the CT3 is a perfect combination for price and performance.
TeraDrive line of SSDs represents our finest series of SSD products for the pro-sumer and enterprise markets. As with all of our 2.5" SSDs, the new TeraDrive CT3 come standard with both the TRIM and Garbage Collection support to ensure maximum performance over the life of the drive.
Supporting the new SATA III interface, this new TeraDrive can support up to 550MB/sec sequential read and 520MB/sec sequential writes, perfect for modern performance laptops and desktops. The TeraDrive CT3 is now available with MLC NAND flash, and is offered in capacities from 64GB to 480GB.
Now available in capacities 64, 120, 240 and 480GB!!!
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation, based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and flash based SSD and USB storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked in the top 50 of the Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry three consecutive times.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4