In order to satisfy the consumer needs for mobile life and welcome the coming times of high definition Full HD, Team Group Inc. released the TR11A1 pocket card reader specially designed for micro SD/SDHC memory cards; it is the size of a tiny piece of chewing gum and comes in two colors: sweet pink and sunny blue. The USB connector design makes the memory card ready to use once it's plugged in so that you can abandon those extra cables. The easy access will make your modern digital life much more convenient!
Team TR11A1 is a single slot card reader with a USB 2.0 interface, and is downward compatible with the USB 1.1 standard. It allows direct reading and writing of mainstream memory card formats such as Micro SD (SDHC)/Trans Flash with plug and play feature. Once the memory card is inserted, it is immediately transformed it into a portable flash drive with capacity expansion at anytime, and the multiple functions of TR11A1 makes itself more substantial.
Team TR11A1 is thin and lightweight, weighing only 2 grams, and is compatible with various operating systems such as Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, MAC OS X and Linux. It comes with a two-year product warranty, along with a convenient strap designed by Team Group Inc., making it light and easy to travel with. TR11A1 is definitely an excellent mobile storage allows you to record wonderful moments at any place and any time, living brilliant life has never been so easy.
Latest News Posts
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court