Ambidextrous Design Delivers More Power and More Control for Hours of Play
FREMONT, Calif. - Aug. 18, 2011 - Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) unveiled the latest addition to its acclaimed G-Series gaming products, the Logitech® Gaming Mouse G300. Designed to give PC gamers an advantage over the competition, the mouse features nine programmable controls, letting you move keyboard commands to buttons that are in easy reach.
Additionally, the Logitech® Gaming Mouse G300 lets you store up to three game or player profiles in the mouse's onboard memory, so you can run the mouse without software or even move it between computers without having to reconfigure each time. User-configurable lighting assigns one of seven colors to each profile, so you can easily see which profile you're using. Plus, the mouse's sculpted, ambidextrous shape is equally comfortable in either hand.
"The Logitech® Gaming Mouse G300 is perfect for PC gamers who want intelligent features that give them real benefits in-game" said Chris Pate, senior product marketing manager for gaming at Logitech. "Whether you need more programmable buttons for your MMO, better precision for targeting enemies in an FPS, or a compact, comfortable shape to get you through hours of gameplay, we've got it covered."
The Logitech® Gaming Mouse G300's gaming-grade 2500-DPI optical sensor tracks slow or fast movements on a wide variety of surfaces, so you get exactly the action you want from every incremental hand movement. In addition, optional drag-and-drop software makes it easy to set the Logitech® Gaming Mouse G300 up exactly the way you want. The software also works with G-Series keyboards and headsets, so you can create macros once and share them between your G-Series family of devices.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Gaming Mouse G300 is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe in September, for a suggested retail price of $39.99. For more information please visit http://www.logitech.com or our blog.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4