ZOTAC announces presence at CES 2009
Join ZOTAC at CES 2009
HONG KONG - Dec. 4, 2008 - ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of NVIDIA-based motherboards and graphics cards, today announces its presence at the 2009 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). ZOTAC will display its latest graphics cards and motherboards, including new unannounced products, at the Sands Hall, booth #71946.
"CES 2009 is a big show for us in the US, we'll be using this opportunity to give attendees a sneak peak at our next-generation mini-ITX platforms and graphics cards based on NVIDIA graphics processors and chipsets," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "It'll be an exciting show for ZOTAC."
The ZOTAC booth will be in the Sands Hall at booth #71946. ZOTAC will also occupy a suite at The Mirage hotel and casino for private meetings.
It's time to play at CES 2009.
ZOTAC at CES 2009
Get a sneak peak at upcoming motherboards and graphics cards
Sands Hall, booth #71946
Private meetings at The Mirage hotel and casino
Contact your local ZOTAC sales, marketing or PR rep to schedule meetings
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4