Thermaltake, a cult brand for the enjoyment of entertainment, eSports, technology and lifestyle, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components, with "delivering the perfect user experiences" as our mission, is pleased to announce a global launch of a brand new LifeCool Notebook Cooling Pad for your e-lifestyle and A-entertainment (fruity entertainment).
Designed for maximum cooling performance and excellent flexibility, the LifeCool Notebook Cooling Pad extends the lifespan of the notebooks/laptops/ tablet PC and reduces the risk of heat failures of the notebook components. The LifeCool Notebook Cooling Pad is an ultimate cooler with excellent ergonomics between you and your notebook/ laptop or tablet PC while you are working, enjoying games at your desk or on the road. Both appearance and functionality make the LifeCool Notebook Cooling Pad the best possible choice in the market for cooling and entertainment.
The new Thermaltake LifeCool Notebook Cooling Pad, is set in a delicate attitude and is specially designed toward users who pursuit for a unique e-lifestyle or better entertaining ambiance. High-quality materials and finely structured surfaces, stylish details, the LifeCool Notebook Cooling Pad is styled with a front white metal mesh, presented with a glassy plastic cover and stand/holder and with the cool blue LED light effect, which will definitely be an aid to your inimitable attitude of your cool life.
The LifeCool Notebook Cooling Pad not only supports all 10"~17" of notebook/laptop, it could also be a great solution for your tablets too. To the left of the LifeCool has an unmarked mini-USB port, furnished with a 120mm blue LED fan, and accompanied by a on/off control knob which can adjust the fan speed from 800RPM to1500RPM giving you the flexibility you desired under any circumstances. As an additional feature, the LifeCool Notebook Cooling Pad offers a great clench using non-slip, skid proof rubber surface design and ergonomic angel design for a comfortable use while on bed, desk, kitchen/coffee table or by garden/poolside.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available
- PNY reveals low-cost CS1311b SSD