Foxconn X58 BloodRAGE sets the world fastest Intel Core i7 DDR3 OC record
Taipei, Taiwan, December 3rd 2008 - Blood RAGE, the latest member of Foxconn's Quantum Force family with Intel X58 chipset, sets the highest record of DDR3 memory overclocking with Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz armed by a Taiwan overclocker.
With a score of 2513.8MHz (1256.9*2) the test has produced one of the highest OC scores of all time, i.e., a new world record using A-DATA DDR3 800 Memory.
"We are excited to announce this incredible record. The 3-channel DIMM design applied on Blood Rage is truly the best design for memory OC performance so far." said a PM from Quantum Force product team.
More records-breaking news of Foxconn QF range products can be retrieved at http://www.quantum-force.net
Latest News Posts
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4