RunCore SSD, the leading SSD manufacturer in China recently announced that they will launch a new micro-chip package (MCP) product, disk-on-chip SSD rSSD T100, which will be released this coming October 2011.
rSSD T100 is a new generation of embedded SSD product of RunCore. It is a multi-chip package which contains multi-interconnected chips that will be used in mobile phones, PDAs, notebook computers or tablet PC or any electronics applications that will use an embedded storage and requires a very limited space in the design board:
1. Very small form factor using BGA package
2. Excellent performance
3. Extremely low power consumption
4. Can work in a harsh environment
It has a unique and proprietary design with its logo shows on the ball-pins layout. This product can be widely used in handheld POS machine, blu-ray gaming machines, image processing equipments, automatic information inquiry devices, bank counters, communication equipments, industrial control machines, and other embedded devices for industrial and military applications.
The product also supports standard SSD functions like SATA 1.5Gb/s and 3.0Gb/s transfer rate, ECC, wear leveling, trim function, data protection and even SMART commands to monitor the life expectancy of the product.
This MCP also operates in commercial (0C to +70C) and industrial temperature (-40C to +85C).
"MCP products will be the next high market demand in the future, and we foresee that this growth will increase exponentially ", said Jack Wu, the CEO of RunCore.
Based on RunCore's new product development roadmap, MCP first samples will be released in September this year, and the technical documents including the various test results will be completely released in October.
The successful development of rSSD T100 symbolizes that RunCore has taken a new big step to the new embedded market.
For more information about RunCore, please visit our websiteFwww.runcore.com.cn or contact us at the hotlineF400-6196-800.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi announces Mi AI Speaker priced at mere $45
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available