IKONIK announces its first series of power supplies
Vulcan and Gaia-Series offering performance and value
IKONIK a young and ambitious player for high-end and gaming PC-cases and power supplies announces it first series of high-quality power supplies for demanding users. Today IKONIK launches its high-end Vulcan-Series and mainstream Gaia-Series. The Vulcan-Series is available with 650, 850, 1000 and 1200 watts (real wattage) and Gaia-Series is available with 450 and 500 watts (real wattage).
The Vulcan-Series is manufactured with the best components, to ensure the best performance, created for power users, gamers and overclockers. The entire Vulcan-Series has active PFC and 82Plus pending, ensuring an efficiency of at least 82%. This results in low power consumption, low energy bill and a more green and healthy earth. Furthermore it has been designed with world's newest DC to DC high efficiency circuit design and a 140 mm ball bearing DC silent fan with blue LED. Allowing the PSU to operate at lower heat and delivering excellent airflow.
To avoid any harm to users system, the Vulcan-Series is equipped with all necessary protection standards (over power protection / over-voltage protection / over-current protection / over-temperature protection / short-circuit protection / under voltage protection).
Additionally the Vulcan-Series supports 3-Way SLI and CrossFire, enable to build a power machine to run the most demanding graphics. To optimize airflow inside the case, Vulcan-Series is modular, so users only need to connect the cables they need.
Using the Vulcan-Series ensures users to own a power supply that boost performance on demand. This power supply is truly what PC-enthusiasts need, combining high wattage, efficiency, stability and system compatibility.
For those that look for quality and value, IKONIK presents the Gaia-Series. This series power supply complies with Intel's 12V V2.3 specifications. With 82 Plus pending, active PFC and the use of Japanese main capacitors, Gaia-Series combines quality, value and efficiency. Ensuring efficient cooling it is manufactured with 120 mm silent and long life DC fan with Smart Fan Speed control circuit.
To respond to harmful situations faster, Gaia-Series has all the necessary protection standards (over-power protection / over-voltage protection / over-current protection / over-temperature protection / short-circuit protection / under voltage protection). This is a result of IKONIK's own designed circuit board.
IKONIK Gaia-Series gives users a balance in price, performance, efficiency and durability.
About Ikonik Technology Co,. Ltd.
Ikonik Technology Co., Ltd. is a dynamic and young company in the IT-industry. Founded by a team of IT-experts - IKONIK develops, manufactures, brands and distributes high-performance PC-solutions and components especially for PC-enthusiasts and gamers. It strives to deliver that bit more to its customers. IKONIK constantly improves the standard of quality, surpassing users' requirements and deliver products with performance, fun, good looks and easy to use.
With years of experience in R&D, sales & marketing, product and production management and an award-winning team -
IKONIK is dedicated to bring the best to the industry. IKONIK's headquarters is based in Taipei - Taiwan and with an international business network - IKONIK is able to operate globally. For more information, please visit http://www.IKONIK.com.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- The Rock and Apple announce a movie co-starring...Siri?!
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4