Partnership with ASUS as Sole Module House SSD Supplier Fuels the Ultra-thin Notebook Boom
Taipei, Taiwan - Oct. 12 2011 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced following the official announcement in May this year, Notebook Top 5 Brand ASUS latest ZENBOOK will use the ADATA latest mSATA XM11 mini solid state drive (SSD), consumers began to eagerly look forward to experiencing the lightweight and blazing fast combination of Ultrabook and mSATA. With the ASUS ZENBOOK about to start official distribution in October, the market will face a revolutionary Ultra-thin notebook cyclone.
ADATA was the only module house supplier of mSATA SSD to be invited to participate in the August "Ultrabook Ecosystem Symposium" sponsored by Intel, and it is evident that the company has set its sights on the ultra-thin notebook market. With the official launch of the ASUS ZENBOOK in October, ADATA has risen to become the exclusive module manufacturer supplier of ASUS ultra-thin notebook hard disks. This is seen as once again demonstrating the rewards of ADATA's long term investment in NAND flash research and development.
One of the largest and well-known differences between the ASUS ZENBOOK and traditional notebooks is that the use of the ADATA XM11 SSD allows for an extremely thin profile without sacrificing speed performance. The XM11 mSATA SSD is equipped with a SandForce SF-2281 controller and supports the SATA 6Gb/sec platform, providing the required ultra-high performance that thin notebooks demand. It can be surmised that ultra-thin notebooks with mSATA solid state drives will lead the way in the near market future, and companies that have strong R & D resources in this nascent field will establish the corresponding industry partnerships.
ADATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules, 3rd largest of USB Flash Drives (iSuppli, April 2011), and a Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, memory cards, solid state drives and portable hard drives. ADATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, red dot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. The company's slogan of Love, Life, Dreams, embodies the ADATA brand and the role of innovative memory products in the human pursuit of universally cherished ideas. For more information, please visit http://www.adata-group.com.
Latest News Posts
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4