GIGABYTE, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to announce a new standard gaming keyboard - Force K3, a gaming keyboard with professional features and friendly price. Back to the end of 2010, GIGABYTE had just released the first gaming keystroke keyboard Aivia K8100 Macro Gaming Keyboard, the Red Dot design award winner, and received good reviews from all around the world. To continue fulfilling gamers' needs, GIGABYTE is launching Force K3 Gaming Keyboard, which features enlarged elastic rubber dome, one-piece rubber membrane design, enhanced frame structure, water-resistant functionality, and shock-resistant design.
Enlarged Elastic Rubber Dome
To satisfy each gamer's desire of a perfect gaming keyboard, Force K3 features enlarged elastic rubber domes under the keycaps to deliver gamers' commands more accurately. The larger rubber domes not only ensure faster and more reliable keystroke response in a game play, but also guarantee durable performance. The keys on Force K3 are designed dedicated to gamers and can withstand up to 10 million times hits.
One-piece Rubber Design
With one-piece rubber membrane design, ForceK3 is more stable and durable. It can avoid misaligned problem of elastic rubber domes when accidentally dropping occurs.
Enhanced Frame Structure
Different from other standard keyboards in the market, Force K3 adopts a 4-layer structure including an extra chassis in the middle. Whit the extra chassis, the rubber sheet can be firmly attached to the bottom of keyboard. Force K3 frame-enhanced structure design guarantees durable performance that improves drop resistance.
Considering gamers may have intense battles, it is particularly important to keep the keyboard being stably on the table. Therefore, GIGABYTE increases the weight of Force K3 to 900g to prevent unnecessary movement while gaming.
GIGABYTE understands that when gamers are devoting themselves in gaming, it is possible that food and drinks on the table would sometimes cause damages to keyboard. FoceK3 features a necessary design, water resistant functionality, to protect keyboard from spilling of drinks.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology