RunCore, a leading supplier of high-performance solid-state drives today announced its new ultra-speed USB 3.0 MoonDrive that will soon be available. USB3.0 has been a hot phrase in the market because of its portability and ultra-high-speed transmission rate as well as stability, which have won preferences of users.
Features of RunCore MoonDrive: USB 3.0 interface, high performance, excellent tactile sensation, and stylish.
RunCore's MoonDrive adopts an enclosure of special plastic material, stunning black for the front also symbolizes its high stability, and the neat design of the enclosure perfectly presents its sense of technology.
Inside of the enclosure, MoonDrive adopts SLC as the storage media, the performance might probably be the best comparing to the similar products in the market -- read and write performance are respectively up to 164MB/s and 150MB/s, which also supports USB 2.0 and 1.1 protocol.
RunCore USB3.0 MoonDrive also provides a high capacity, can bring you an excellent experience of super-fast, ultra sensation. More product information will be updated to RunCore's webpage soon. Customers can also send emails to email@example.com for further consultation.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4