Colorful, one of the biggest AICs in Asia, now is working on a special GTX560Ti.
The card has 8 phases VRM in the front, and has three 6-pin extra power connectors, so that the GTX560Ti could provide 300W power in total. Eight pieces of 0.4nm GDDR5 memory modules are equipped on the PCB around the GPU; provide 1G capacity and 256bit bandwidth. One the left side near the output area, there is an add-in slot, but it's empty in the picture, we have no idea what it's used for. Additionally, we could find another add-in slot on the back of the PCB£¬also keeps empty at present in the picture.
Colorful also releases some pictures of the cooler's parts. 10 heat-pipes are firmly connected to the fins, and both heat-pipes and fins are nickel-plated. However, there is no picture of overview of the cooler and packaging.
Colorful also hasn't provided the details of the clock and accessories yet, it is said that the card will be released in November.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Kirin 970 goes into mass production in September
- Xiaomi announces Mi AI Speaker priced at mere $45
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available