RAIDON is releasing the new generation of SAS storage solutions, GR2880 and GR4880. These models can to be easily deployed while offering a stable performance and scheduled backup to the SMB.
GR2880 and GR4880 offers the remarkable SAS storage solutions, embed dual SAS host interface to the fastest data throughput for an extraordinary performance, also provides up to RAID 6 the highest RAID level protection to data from work station and data server for a secured operating environment.
Both models also provide snapshot function which only offered from high standard storage devices. This function will backup stored data in records from designation time, to prevent data encounters inevitable problems through capability of restoring primitive correct data from files of saved records.
GR2880 supports 8 of up to 15mm height 2.5" SATA HDDs, and GR4880 supports 8 of up to 26mm 3.5" SATA HDDs for the massive capacity in demands. And both models equipped RAIDON SAS module, runs on Intel 80341 CPU and 1GB of DDR2 RAM with a smallest back plane design from the market narrowing down the space requirement of system deployment, also comes with LCD system status display and provides web GUI for system configuration and monitoring via LAN or RS232, these models are the most advanced RAID storage solution in its class.
RAIDON also delivers models of GT2880 and GT4880 available for JBOD function, users may collocates a RAID card whenever is necessary to upgrade them to RAID storage for desired applications.
For more information please refer to RAIDON's website: http://www.raidon.com.tw/content.php?sno=0000464&p_id=98 or http://www.raidon.com.tw/content.php?sno=0000464&p_id=100
RAIDON, one of the brand names founded in year 2000 by RAIDON Technology Inc, is a worldwide leader of small RAID storage subsystem. RAIDON has devoted itself to integrating the requirements from markets, and designs innovative and reliable RAID data backup storage for Small & Medium business, general office users, DVR, media, and IPC industry. Simultaneously, OEM/ODM service is offered as well. To learn all of RAIDON's data storage products and service, please visit http://www.RAIDON.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology