The lunar New Year is around the corner, and celebration is already in the air. Team Group Inc. launches the over-valued overclocking Xtreem Dark DDR3 1600CL9 single channel to satisfy overclockers. It allows overclockers to enjoy the same excitement with the least money, making it a must-buy in the end of the year.
Team Xtreem Dark DDR3 1600 CL9 single channel is designed for gamers whose desire is to upgrade computers with limited budget. Finally, gamers can experience and enjoy the satisfaction driven from boost in performance with only half the price of a duel channel kit. It is the best tool for professional OC gamers. Meanwhile, it adopts characteristics of DARK series' calm and speed to make a great model with outstanding quality and efficiency.
Passing 100% strict testing, Xtreem Dark DDR3 1600 CL9 single channel uses original chips and offers lifetime warranty from the company. Therefore, gamers fancy challenges may consider treating themselves with this awesome product before New Year comes.
Latest News Posts
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- GIVEAWAY: ASUS Cerberus V2 Gaming Headset
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4