BALDWIN PARK, CA (January 31, 2012) -- CyberpowerPC, http://www.cyberpowerpc.com, a leading manufacturer of custom gaming desktop PCs, gaming notebooks, and performance workstations, today announced it is the first U.S. computer manufacturer to offer Intel's Performance Tuning Protection Plan, which provides an added layer of warranty protection in the event of CPU damage caused by overclocking.
The Performance Tuning Protection Plan is a chance to experiment with the overclocking features of your CyberpowerPC gaming rig without the fear of what may happen if you push the processor too far. The Plan will provide complete one-time replacement of the processor if you overclock or over-tweak the voltage and the CPU fails.
If your CyberpowerPC's processor fails under normal usage, it will be replaced under the standard warranty; if it fails while running outside of Intel's specifications, it will be replaced under the Performance Tuning Protection Plan. CyberpowerPC will offer the Intel Plan for all systems built with "K" and "X" Intel boxed processors. Intel launched the plan in January and it will last for six months.
As one of the first system builders to offer the Intel Performance Tuning Protection Plan, CyberpowerPC has teamed with world-wide leading motherboard manufacturer Gigabyte to offer the Intel Plan free to customers who purchase an Intel 2nd Generation K CPU and a Gigabyte Z68 motherboard.
"We're very excited to partner up with Intel and Gigabyte to provide this service for our enthusiast customers," said Eric Cheung, CEO of CyberpowerPC. "We're inviting our hardcore gaming customers to push their systems to the limit because CyberpowerPC and Intel have your back."
CyberpowerPC also offers its in-house Venom Boost technology which overclocks the processor up to an additional 30 percent. For those who do not want to experiment, Venom Boost technology is a safe way to obtain maximum performance for gaming, multi-tasking and intense multimedia and business applications.
CyberpowerPC pairs every gaming rig with the most current video cards from NVIDIA and AMD to deliver cinematic visuals on the latest games. Customers can also opt to have CyberpowerPC's Advance Hydro Liquid Cooling Kit installed in their system to keep overclocked CPUs and extreme gaming GPUs cooled and running quiet.
All CyberpowerPC's gaming systems can be customized with a number of performance hardware and components such as Solid State Drives, Blu-Ray drives, gaming memory, gaming peripherals, business and productivity software, and more at the company website, http://www.cyberpowerpc.com .
CyberpowerPC assembles every system in the US. Each system is meticulously built including precise cable routing to ensure optimal airflow and a clean aesthetic appearance. CyberpowerPC loads every system with Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Operating System for an enhanced gaming and multimedia experience. All CyberpowerPC gaming systems include a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- LG Launches Q8, mini version of the V20
- Blizzard killing support for WinXP, Vista this October
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem mobile game rakes in $114 million
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4