AMD (NYSE: AMD) today announced the sleek new additions to its award-winning 28nm GPU line up, the AMD RadeonÂ™ HD 7870 GHz Edition and AMD RadeonÂ™ HD 7850 graphics cards. Featuring AMD's cutting-edge Graphics Core Next Architecture (GCN) for spectacular performance and efficiency, the AMD RadeonÂ™ HD 7800 series comes equipped with PCI ExpressÂ® 3.0 and the incredibly efficient AMD ZeroCore Power technology.1,3,4 Gamers can dive right in, crank up the settings and expand their gaming with AMD Eyefinity 2.0 technology thanks to the world's most advanced graphics.2 The AMD Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition and AMD Radeon HD 7850 GPUs comes equipped with 2GBs of GDDR5 memory and will be available worldwide from add-in-board partners like ASUS, Club 3D, Diamond, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, Powercolor, Sapphire, VisionTek and XFX via retailers and e-tailers, with select models starting at USD$249 SEP.
"Engineered for supremacy, designed for efficiency and packed with incredible features, the AMD Radeon HD 7800 series offers more than the just world's most advanced graphics: it offers the incredible performance every gamer deserves," said Matt Skynner corporate vice president and general manager, GPU Division, AMD. "AMD continues to lead the industry in desktop graphics innovation with unrivalled computing and unequalled technologies like our game-changing GCN Architecture."
With continued demand for increased graphics horsepower to support more visually intensive games, the AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series is set to power the next generation of games and applications. And for those looking to upgrade to a next-generation graphics card, the AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series is the ideal choice.
"AMD has launched its full suite of next-generation graphics cards in very short order," said Robert E. Bellack, CEO, Newegg North America. "With the launch of the AMD Radeon HD 7800 series, we'll now be able to offer our customers AMD's full range of 28nm graphics cards, giving them the edge they need when gaming. We're proud to work with AMD on getting these cards to market."
The AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series raises the graphics bar by providing gamers an arsenal of tools like AMD PowerTune, AMD Eyefinity 2.0 and AMD CrossFireÂ™ technologies, and 2GBs of GDDR5 memory that empowers them to enjoy the latest games and applications on the market.2,3,5
"The AMD Radeon HD 7800 series is designed to perform for serious gamers," said Chance Lyon, Zombie Studios. "'Blacklight Retribution' is set to be one of the most visually impressive games of 2012 and AMD's commitment to pushing the boundaries of graphics technology with its Graphics Core Next Architecture means players will have an optimized 'Blacklight' gaming experience when they plug in an AMD Radeon HD 7800 graphics card."
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4