OCZ Technology Introduces the Latest DDR3 Kits within the Intel Extreme Memory Series
Sunnyvale, Calif.-July 2, 2008-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today announced the expansion of its Intel® Extreme Memory modules lineup, the latest memory solution that implements a high-performance specification optimized and predefined for the Intel X38 and X48 chipsets. The new modules are rated at DDR3-1333 and DDR3-1600 and feature the all-new Intel branded black XTC heatspreader. With a long history of providing the most innovative products to the enthusiast community, OCZ is excited to take advantage of Intel's interest and development of overclocking platforms with these latest additions to the series.
Designed to significantly increase performance levels of the entire platform, these modules feature Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP), a proprietary extension of SPD (Serial Presence Detect) settings that act as an integrated "plug and play" overclocking tool. The new Extreme Memory Profile options on the new OCZ DDR3 modules allow the end user to select extreme or ultimate performance through a framework of predefined and validated optimizations of individual settings without the hassle of manually adjusting each parameter, so the timings, voltage, and speed boot automatically for maximum performance.
"We are proud to embrace Intel's XMP specifications in the new line-up of DDR3 modules," commented Dr. Michael Schuette, VP of Technology Development at OCZ Technology. "XMP-Ready memory allows safe booting of the system under any circumstances while maintaining the built-in overclocking features to bring out the ultimate performance of the entire system."
Configured to Intel's defined specification, the latest XMP-Ready memory will be available as:
PC3-10666 / DDR3-1333 CL7-7-7 4GB (2x2GB) Dual Channel Kit
PC3-10666 / DDR3-1333 CL7-7-7 2GB (2x1GB) Dual Channel Kit
PC3-12800 / DDR3-1600 CL7-7-7 4GB (2x2GB) Dual Channel Kit
PC3-12800 / DDR3-1600 CL7-7-7 2GB (2x1GB) Dual Channel Kit
Each kit is configured to run aggressive latencies and features a second enthusiast profile to enable the modules to run at an even more aggressive balance of speed and timings. Each OCZ XMP memory module is backed by the industry-leading OCZ Lifetime Warranty and technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.
For more information on the PC3-12800 Intel Extreme Series, please visit our product page here.
For more information on the PC3-10666 Intel Extreme Series, please visit our product page here.
About OCZ Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at http://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- The Rock and Apple announce a movie co-starring...Siri?!
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4