Taipei, Taiwan, 22 March 2012 - GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to introduce the latest GV-N680D5-2GD-B graphics cards. Built with the highly anticipated GeForce┬« GTX 680 GPU, GV-N680D5-2GD-B utilizes the latest 28nm fabrication process, features GDDR5 memory and adapts 1536 CUDA cores. GIGABYTE GV-N680D5-2GD-B supported Microsoft DirectX┬« 11 and PCI-Express 3.0 which not only improves the processing ability but provides gamers a faster, smoother and richer gaming experience. Supporting NVIDIA┬« 3D Vision Surround, 3D Vision┬Ö, PhysX┬«, and 3-way SLI┬«, GV-N680D5-2GD-B guarantees gamers an ultimate gaming experience. Equipped with the innovative GPU Boost technology, GV-N680D5-2GD-B delivered dynamic clocking with different clock rate - Base clock and Boost Clock. It automatically boosts the clock speed of the GPU to offer enthusiastic gamers extra performance.
Faster SMX/ GPU Boost
The next-generation SMX units have replaced SM units, and substantially improve the processing ability. It pushes the breathtaking performance of the GV-N680D5-2GD-B to new levels with NVIDIA┬« GPU Boost. This technology dynamically maximizes clock speeds to bring out the best performance in every game.
Smoother FXAA/ TXAA/ Adaptive VSync
NVIDIA anti-aliasing FXAA is 60% faster than 4X MSAA. The Performance and quality of TXAA is better than 8X MSAA. Get ultra-smooth gaming with NVIDIA gaming innovations like Adaptive Vertical Sync! GV-N680D5-2GD-B dynamically adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability. Gamers can achieve a smoothly gaming performance and to have the best experience with realistic visuals.
Richer Single GPU 3D Vision Surround PhysX
GV-N680D5-2GD-B supports NVIDIA 3D Vision┬Ö Surround. Users can experience broader, richer gaming environments with the latest technological advancements. Bring games to life with NVIDIA Surround multi-monitor gaming on a single card, supercharged PhysX and 3D Vision, plus the unbeatable power of SLI.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4