FREMONT, California - March 29, 2012 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced that it has won two Manufacturer or the Year 2011 awards from PC Games Hardware in Germany in the categories of PC memory and compact CPU coolers.
The awards were voted for by the readers of PC Games Hardware and http://www.pcgameshardware.de. Nearly 15,000 votes in total were cast. The award for 2011 Manufacturer of the Year makes it six years in a row that Corsair has won this prestigious accolade.
"We are delighted and extremely proud to receive these awards from the knowledgeable readers of PC Games Hardware," said Andy Paul, CEO at Corsair. "We've worked hard to ensure our Hydro Series CPU coolers match up to the performance expectations of enthusiasts, so we're thrilled to receive the award for best compact CPU coolers. And to win Manufacturer of the Year for memory for the sixth year running shows that we can continue to successfully expand into new product categories while retaining our dominant position as the World's leading builder of performance PC memory."
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- The Rock and Apple announce a movie co-starring...Siri?!
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4