ThecusĀ® and McAfee are teaming up to provide protection to NAS devices. ThecusĀ® is the first to bundle McAfee anti-virus software within a NAS to provide customers a trouble-free NAS experience.
Ultimate User Experience
This partnership sets new standards within the NAS community by recognizing the request of many users seeking virus protection and prevention, Users can rest assured that they'll be piloting a powerful yet reliable NAS system. This effort also fosters a friendly user experience by offering antivirus protection right out of the box.
Comprehensive detection so threats are isolated before they can spread
Removal of viruses, worms, and other malicious code
Reliable and accurate detection, without a costly false-alarm problem
Effective scanning of compressed, archived, and packed files
Support for a wide range of platforms
Scan engine SDK for easy integration into third-party applications
"ThecusĀ®' approach is to facilitate the most advanced NAS available, while moving forward with the best antivirus software. Our alliance with McAfee enables us to close in and meet our goal, and ultimately deliver the most dependable NAS to the community," said Florence Shih, ThecusĀ® General Manger.
"McAfee and ThecusĀ® are leading the way in delivering a new secure NAS solution which offers customers the AV protection they need in a user friendly solution," said Tom Moore, Vice President of Worldwide OEM Sales at McAfee.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega reference card spotted
- Motorola announces its flagship priced at $800
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology