The Aspire One 725 was designed to skillfully combine a tasteful and stylish look with terrific performance enabling users enjoy a sensational visual experience for superb multimedia - movies, games, photos, videos - wherever they go. This netbook delivers a state-of-the-art user experience and amazing HD visuals anytime, anywhere.
The Aspire One 725 definitely stands out and not only for performance. Available in two color options, Caribbean blue and Volcanic black, it flaunts a gorgeous glossy, glittery cover. The soft matte finish of the palm-rest matches the color of the cover, for a more pleasant look, and prevents fingerprints and palm smudges. Thinner than 1-inch and around only 1.2 kg, it easily fits into any handbag or backpack while providing a comfortable viewing thanks to the 11.6" screen.
This new netbook comes with a high-brightness Acer CineCrystal LED-backlit display, with both HD resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio, making it ideal for both entertainment and productivity. To provide a seamless experience, it's equipped with an HDMI port to easily connect to HDTVs, widescreen monitors or projectors and share Hi-Def video content. And, to chat face-to-face, capture photos or video-conference there is the Acer HD CrystalEye webcam with Acer Video Conference Manager to enhance image quality and allow for photo, document and screen sharing on the spot!
With AMD APU Fusion technology, combining AMD C processor and AMD Radeon HD 6290 graphics, supporting the latest graphic standards, real time image processing and edge sharpening, the Aspire One 725 accomplishes any task in a breeze. Now it's possible to experience full high-definition video over the web, up to 3 times faster online video streaming and enjoy HD movies.
What's more, the Aspire One 725 not only is ready to make the most of web browsing and to take advantage of today's more visual digital universe, but it can efficiently perform everyday tasks, such as emailing, chatting, photo viewing, document editing and delivers multitasking capabilities, even with demanding applications.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4