GIGABYTE Released Latest Graphics Accelerator --Dual GPU Processing GIGABYTE GV-N295-18I-B
Taipei, Taiwan 08 01, 2009 - The new GIGABYTE GV-N295-18I-B provides unrivaled graphics performance
GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today launched the GIGABYTE GV-N295-18I-B. Supporting NVIDIA's latest dual graphics processors-GTX295, GIGABYTE GV-N295-18I-B features 896MB GDDR3 memory and 480 stream processors to enable gamers to enjoy unrivaled graphics performance. Additionally, the GV-N295-18I-B is equipped with the latest NVIDIA SLI®, NVIDIA PureVideo® HD, NVIDIA PhysX, NVIDIA CUDA technology and Microsoft DirectX 10. Output interfaces support Dual-Link DVI, D-Sub, and HDMI with HDCP. The GIGABYTE GV-N295-18I-B gives gamers extremely high resolutions.
High Gaming Resolution
GIGABYTE GV-N295-18I-B with NVIDIA PhysX technology provides a new class of physical gaming interaction for a more realistic gaming experience. Via NVIDIA PhysX technology, gamers are able to experience realistic 3D game effects such as complex characters and explosion. NVIDIA CUDA technology further enables the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs. Integrated with unique NVIDIA SLI® Technology, GIGABYTE GV-N295-18I-B is able to offer amazing performance scaling for the world's fastest gaming solution under Windows Vista with solid, state-of-the-art drivers.
GIGABYTE GV-N295-18I-B integrated with NVIDIA PureVideo® HD technology enables gamers to enjoy ultimate HD Movie experience on a PC with HDCP image protection. GIGABYTE GV-N295-18I-B supports the latest video output interfaces, including Dual Dual-Link DVI and HDMI, for the highest dual 2560X1600 screen resolution. With this design, you do not have to worry about handling tomorrow's output interface applications.
GIGABYTE GV-N295-18I-B dual GPU processor high-end graphics accelerator is equipped with full functions providing high performance processing speed and delicate 3D images. This card provides you an unrivaled graphics experience and is your best choice
For more details of GIGABYTE GV-N295-18I-B, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/VGA/Default.aspx.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4