Kingston Technology Boosts Speed, Capacity on 2GHz HyperX DDR3 Triple Channel Memory for Core i7 Systems
Ultra-Low Latency Kit Increases Frequencies for Even Higher Performance
International CES Las Vegas, NV and Fountain Valley, CA - January 8, 2008 -- Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of an ultra-low latency (ULL) version of its 2GHz HyperX® DDR3 triple channel memory. Shipping immediately in 6GB and 3GB kits, the HyperX 2GHz memory carries a lower CAS latency of 8, for increased performance in the Core i7 and X58 platforms.
"Kingston is following up its first-to-market 2GHz triple-channel kits released in October 2008 with a second generation 2GHz HyperX kit that gives gaming enthusiasts and benchmarking teams even more headroom to go further," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "The new ultra low latency triple channel kits take maximum advantage of the T1 heatspreaders' HyperX Thermal Xchange (HTX) technology to optimize system functionality at 1.65 volts in Core i7 based motherboards designed for extreme performance."
The 2GHz ULL kits join the ever-expanding family of HyperX memory modules with the taller T1 heatspreaders. Kits range from 2GB DDR2-800MHz to 6GB DDR3-2000MHz. Kingston HyperX is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support. For detailed information please visit the Kingston Web site at http://www.kingston.com.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Malaysia, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America. For more information, please call 800-337-8410 or visit http://www.kingston.com.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4