Lian-Li launches the all new TR-5 Fan Bus & Temp Gauge Combo unit
4 July 2008, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the TR-5 Fan Bus and Temp gauge combo unit. The innovative device takes up one 5.25 bay, and has a full frontal LCD, showing the various fan speeds and temperatures within your chassis environment. It comes in two flavors; one metallic silver, the other, matt black.
Allowing up to four different temperatures (0 to 99 degrees Celsius ~ +/-2 degrees Celsius) and fan speeds, ranging from (1) CPU, (2) VGA, and (3 & 4) system 1 & system 2 fans, the TR-5 is more than adequate for your cooling needs. In addition, the device has an Alarm / Date and Time function, with settings for either degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature display modes, at the touch of a button.
The TR-5 works on 12V DC, with 0.45A maximum current 3 pin fans. At standard factory settings, the fan speed will be regulated according to pre-set temperature ranges. These can be adjusted. You may also force the device to maintain slow/medium or high speeds, or allow it to continue in automatic mode. There is a failsafe alarm option should any fan malfunction or if the temperature sensors detect overheating. When the alarm is activated, the backlit LCD displays a flashing red color.
For more details on features for the TR-5, please go to the Lian-Li website.
Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4