CyberPower Offers New Version of Gamer Xtreme XE with Intel Core i7 CPU, nVIDIA GTX 295 Graphics Card, DDR3 Memory
BALDWIN PARK, CA (January 14, 2009) - The best just got better. CyberPower Inc., http://www.cyperpowerpc.com a manufacturer of customized gaming machines, notebook systems, and high performance workstations, has announced a number of revisions to its award-winning Gamer Xtreme XE desktop gaming system to make it one of the best-priced and most powerful gaming rigs available.
The CyberPower Gamer Xtreme XE has been given a facelift for early 2009 with integration of Intel's® Core i7-940 2.93 GHz CPU and the new king of graphic processing technology, nVIDIA's GTX 295 1.7GB video cards. Other enhancements include DDR3 Triple Channel Memory, which increases game performance and decreases game loading times by a tremendous amount compared to 2GB dual channel memory; RAID 0; and Cooler Master's Storm Sniper gaming tower.
The original CyberPower Gamer Xtreme XE earned top grades by reviewers at publications such as CPU Magazine and Tweaktown. This new release promises more of the same, having already received the prestigious Editor's Choice award from Computer Shopper in January 2009. The new CyberPower Gamer Xtreme XE is the ultimate gaming machine designed to fit all your gaming needs.
Base price of this configuration is $2,999. The CyberPower Gamer Xtreme XE can be ordered direct from CyberPower and customized from the company web site with numerous component, optical drive and monitor options available. All CyberPower computer systems come with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800)707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News Posts
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology