Rosewill, the leading brand of PC Components and Peripherals and award-winning power supplies, computer cases, and gaming keyboards, is introducing Powerline Networking members, RPLC-200KIT and RPLC-500KIT. Joining Rosewill's growing family of wireless routers, switches, wireless adapters, and network adapters, Rosewill is proud to present 2 additional members to complete a line-up of networking products for all networking needs.
The RPLC-200KIT, a 200 Mbps Powerline AV+ mini Wall-Plug Adapter which utilizes HomePlug AV technology and RPLC-500KIT, a 500 Mbps Powerline AV Wall-Plug Gigabit Adapter, allows the expanding of high speed networks to multiple rooms through any home wall power outlet.
The HomePlug AV+ technology brings up to 30% faster speeds than traditional 200 Mbps AV Powerline adapter. The RPLC-200KIT and RPLC-500KIT Powerline adapters includes a Built-in Noise filter to reduce power interference and enhance data transmission quality, secures data with a 128-bit AES Encryption, and QoS support. QoS allows prioritization of services that are important and ensure lag free use of VoIP, video streaming, media streaming, or online gaming.
The RPLC-200KIT's and RPLC-500KIT's push button setup will have your network extended and up and running within seconds with a simple push of a button on each pair. The slim size is designed to save room for your limited power outlets and also save power with its Power Saving mode when idle. The RPLC-200KIT and RPLC-500KIT Powerline adapters are the perfect solution for those looking to extend their network where wireless is weak or cannot reach nor have the ability to install extensive wiring of networking cables to stream High-Definition media and expand high speed internet access by utilizing the wall power outlets available in every home.
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4