Antec's Cost-Efficient NSK 4480 II Case Offers New Audio, Connectivity Features
January 27, 2009 - Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has announced two new features to the cost-effective and energy-efficient NSK 4480 mini tower case.
The NSK 4480 II now features a stylish front panel with HD Audio In and Out jacks plus two USB 2.0 ports, and TAC 2.0, a Thermally Advanced Chassis air guide. Existing features include: An 80 PLUS(r) certified EarthWatts 380-watt power supply, rubber grommets that absorb vibration for Quiet Computing(tm), a 0.8mm cold rolled steel chassis for durability, and an elegant, understated styling. The NSK 4480 II is available in two colors: silver and black (NSK 4480B II).
A recent addition to Antec's New Solution Series of quiet, cool and energy-efficient case and power supply combinations, the NSK 4480 II is ideal for DIY enthusiasts, system builders, distributors and retailers.
Available for an estimated price of $109.95 through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors, the NSK 4480 II is covered by Antec's Quality 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology