Silicon-Power release its 8GB USB Flash Drive LuxMini 710
Taipei, Taiwan - Silicon-Power, the leading brand in Flash Memory Manufacturers, today releases its 8GB LuxMini 710 USB flash drive. LuxMini 710 is a satiny, high-capacity USB flash drive, designed for transferring, safe storing, and sharing multimedia and more. Its slight modelling and Plug and Play function are ideal for travelling professionals, college students, and compact-size lovers particularly. The Silicon-Power LuxMini 710 USB flash drive combines excellent design with outstanding efficiency, and is a unique choice for all users.
The Silicon-Power LuxMini 710 series is bundled with the advanced security software - The SmartKit. It helps users to compress the data effectively and in return, to save more storage space on the remaining capacity. The SmartKit can be downloaded from the Silicon Power website, http://www.silicon-power.com.
Silicon-Power's series of USB flash drive, including the LuxMini 710, are compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista, and are designed with sophistication and easy plug-and-play, which offers premium features. It is compliant with Europe RoHS standard, giving you a pure and environmental worry free solution, which carries a lifetime warranty. Silicon-Power LuxMini 710 is now available in 1GB, 2GB, 4GB and 8GB capacity of each silver, golden, black and blue colour.
- Avant-garde & Trendy look
- Sophisticated Metallic Body
- In compliance with Windows Vista
- No driver needed except Win 98/ 98SE (driver needs to be downloaded from our Website)
- True plug and play; no external power required
- Compliant with RoHS requirement
- Bundled with advanced security software, The SmartKit. It helps users to compress the data effectively and in return to save more storage space on the remaining capacity. The SmartKit can be downloaded from the Silicon Power website, http://www.silicon-power.com.
- Dimensions: 49.7mm x 15.45mm x 7.1mm
- Interface: USB 1.1 and USB 2.0
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 98*, Windows 2000, Win ME, Win XP, Mac OS 9.0 & higher, Linux 2.4.0
- Durability:10,000 insertions (minimum)
- Operating Temperature: 0C ~ 70C
- Storage Temperature: -40C ~ 85C
- Lifetime warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years' experience in the international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the first among our competitors worldwide, to offer a Lifetime Warranty service, both for the Flash Memory Card series and for USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power R makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4