Press Release - Nexus Technology BV Introduces new case: Nexus Voltinia
The Nexus Voltinia Tranquility Pro Series is a perfect case to build a silent PC. The side panels are pre-fitted with noise absorption materials and the case comes with the utterly silent VALUE 430 430 Watt compact ATX silent power supply. Furthermore the Voltinia case is equipped with two Real Silent 120mm case fans (black/white-version). These 1000 RPM fans are mounted with ultra soft silicone fan mounts to prevent resonance and vibrations. When more airflow is needed you can mount an extra 80, 92 or 120mm fan on the ceiling of the case. The soft rubber feet prevents overall resonance of the case.
With silent 430 Watt compact ATX power supply
The Nexus VALUE 430 is a 430 Watt power supply, with more than 80% efficiency, Active PFC, 12cm silent fan, sleeved cables and an ultra compact design. Together with the Voltinia a winning combination for a silent PC.
More information can be found here:
Got an opinion? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4