Transcend Introduces 4GB aXeRam DDR3-1800 Memory Kits
Transcend Information Inc., a global leader in the manufacture of high performance memory modules, is proud to unveil 4GB aXeRam DDR3-1800 memory upgrade kits. Designed specifically for hard-core gamers using only top-binned, premium quality DRAM chips and custom high-purity aluminum heat sinks with cooling fins, aXeRam DDR3-1800 dual-channel kits deliver amazing high-speed overclocking performance while maintaining cool temperatures and rock-solid system stability.
Transcend's 4GB aXeRam DDR3-1800 kit's two identically-matched 240-pin unbuffered 2GB DDR3 1800MHz DIMMs are carefully paired for use in dual-channel configuration, which together provide memory bandwidth of up to 28.8GB/s. To ensure extra-stability and signal integrity at high clock speeds, all aXeRam modules use robust eight-layer PCBs that fully comply with JEDEC standards. The aXeRam 128Mx8 DDR3 DRAM chips are selected with the strictest quality and performance standards and are manufactured using small Fine-Pitch Ball Grid Array (FBGA) packages to assure better thermal dissipation, electrical efficiency and improved overclocking performance. Transcend's aXeRam DDR3-1800 modules also support new Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) technology, which allows users with high-performance motherboards to easily overclock their memory with aXerRam's built-in aggressive speed-maximized profiles, or manually input their own memory timing parameters to take their system to the next level.
Transcend memory modules are built to highest specifications with the finest chips and materials available, and undergo rigorous testing to ensure they provide the best performance possible. Recognized worldwide for their reliable high quality, outstanding performance, excellent compatibility and stable operation, Transcend memory modules are the ideal choice for discerning power users.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4