CoolIT Systems Provides Advanced Liquid Cooling for MAINGEAR Remix Workstation PC
Calgary, Alberta - February 4th, 2009 - CoolIT Systems announces that MAINGEAR, award-winning builders of high performance custom computers for PC Enthusiasts, will utilize CoolIT's highly acclaimed Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling to cool the Intel Core i7 processor in its new Remix Workstation PC.
"We designed Remix to achieve the high performance computing demands of today's creative professional," remarks Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of MAINGEAR. "Whether operating a workstation PC in the music studio, video editing room, or at the office, the need for extreme performance at low noise levels remains greater than ever. Effective cooling is a crucial factor in that equation which is why we turned to CoolIT who's established themselves as industry leader in the category."
"Creative Professionals, like any PC Enthusiast, rely heavily on the performance and reliability of their workstation's processor to effectively execute the computing task at hand" remarks Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "Domino A.L.C. ensures that the Remix's Core i7 runs cool and reaches optimal performance."
To request additional product information and images or to schedule an interview with CoolIT CEO, Geoff Lyon, to discover more about the emerging trend of liquid cooling, please contact Public Relations representative Matt Shumate at (305) 576-1171 x15 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT MTEC Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, MAINGEAR, Hypersonic, Biohazard, Ultra, Ultraforce, Systemax, BFG, War Machine and Shuttle. CoolIT also works with the AMD engineering group to provide the Reference cooling solution for the latest high performance video cards.
MAINGEAR is the premier high performance systems integrator in North America. MAINGEAR custom builds gaming, home office, mobile, multimedia, small business and 3D workstation solutions of the highest quality, which have won them many editors' choice awards in every major computer publication such as C-Net, [H]ard|OCP, Maximum PC, CPU Magazine, etc. For more information on MAINGEAR, please visit http://www.maingear.com or call, toll-free, (888)624-6432.
Latest News Posts
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Full PC with AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper starts at just $1699
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U spotted, new APU rocks Vega GPU tech
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers