Galaxy to launch GeForce 9500GT LOW PROFILE graphics cards
GALAXY will launch new two Low Profile cards for mini HTPC users. Which are nvidia GF 9500GT with 512MB of DDR2-memory and 9400GT with 512mb of ddr2-memory. Low-profile models with a 128 bit memory bus. the core will feature a 550 MHz clock frequency, the memory and 32 shaders will have respective speeds of 800 MHz and 1375 MHz.
GALAXY Low profile series have a D-sub, DVI and TV-out connector. they support DirectX 10 and nVidia PhysX.
Pricing and availability is still undisclosed.
so until now, GALAXY has already had the most complete low profile product lines of GeForce9 series including:
GALAXY GF 9600GT DDR3 Low profile
GALAXY GF 9500GT DDR2 Low profile
GALAXY GF 9400GT DDR2 Low profile
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4