CyberPower Announces AMD Phenom II X4-Based Dragon Gaming Desktop PCs
BALDWIN PARK, CA (February 6, 2009) - CyberPower Inc., a manufacturer of custom gaming machines, notebook systems, and high performance workstations, today announced its Gamer Dragon series - a family of custom-built, high-def desktop workstations based on AMD's new Phenom II X4 CPU.
CyberPower is offering three Dragon-platform base models: the entry-level Gamer Dragon 8000, the mid-range Gamer Dragon 9000 and the high-end Gamer Dragon CrossFire X Ultimate. Each model in the family can be custom-configured by the end user.
Standard features on all Gamer Dragon models include AMD Phenom II X4 CPU 920/940 CPUS; AMD 790GX motherboard; 4GB PC6400 DDR2/800 memory; ATi Radeon video graphic cards for GPU accelerated graphic effects and rendering; high capacity SATA-II hard drives and Blu-Ray or DVD optical drives, and Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium edition. The low-cost and high-performance Phenom II makes the CyberPower Gamer Dragon line an excellent choice for your high-definition entertainment and gaming needs.
The CyberPower Gamer Dragon lineup includes:
The Gamer Dragon 8000, which features all the base components of the AMD "Dragon" specifications, and includes AMD PhenomII X4 920 Quad-Core CPU , ATI Radeon HD 4850, 4GB PC6400 DDR2/800 Dual Channel Memory and a 500GB SATA II hard drive, 20x DVD rewritable drive, 16X DVD-Rom drive. Price of this configuration is $805.
The Gamer Dragon 9000 is CyberPower's mid-range system and includes AMD PhenomII X4 920 Quad-Core CPU, Asetek Liquid Cooling System, 4GB PC6400 DDR2/800 Dual Channel Memory a 1 terabyte SATA II hard drive, Radeon's HD 4870 512MB video card, Blu-Ray player, 20x DVD rewriteable drive, HD 7.1 onboard sound, Microsoft® Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 1 64-bit Edition and Cooler Master's new Storm Sniper full tower case. Price of this configuration is $1139.
The pro-model Gamer Dragon CrossFire X Ultimate system features the AMD PhenomII X4 940 Quad-Core CPU, Asetek liquid cooling System, a pair of super fast ATI Radeon HD4870 2GB 16x video cards running CrossFire X mode. Other enhancements to this model include, Blu-Ray Player, 20x DVD rewriteable drive, 12in1 Flash Media Reader, NZXT Khaos black full tower case with dual 800-watt power supplies and Microsoft® Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 1 64-bit Edition. Price of this configuration is $2235.
Gamer Dragon systems are available direct from CyberPower and can be customized from the company web site with numerous component and monitor options. All CyberPower computer systems come with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime labor and phone support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800)707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4