PowerColor cooperated with KONNET to bring you maximum HDTV experience!
Level up your gaming world !
Taipei, Taiwan - February, 9th, 2009-TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, is excited to announce PowerColor's collaboration with KONNET. KONNET is a leading developer of audio/video components. As a team, PowerColor and KONNET are bringing you a supreme bundle-the combo of quality graphics and HDMI cable to all gamers.
In order to deliver life-like gaming experience, PowerColor bundles HD4870X2 with KONNET FidelityHD standard HDMI cable and HD4870/HD4850 with KONNET ExpressHD standard HDMI cable. Both of them support 480i/p, 720i/p and 1080i/p high definition video display and digital audio, with 24K gold plated connectors to provide maximum conductivity and minimum data loss. This duo is ready to bring you the ultimate HDTV experience !
"Providing the best solution to all gamers is always our target", says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "KONNET is a leading provider of the audio/video components, with our co-operation, I believe we can bring an ultimate visual/audio gaming experience to another level for all gamers-- we're on our way to keep the gaming entertainment better and better!"
"This Combo does make synergy." said by Donald Tang, Head of Asia Pacific operation of KONNET. "PowerColor, as the leading graphic card supplier, providing quality graphic images together with KONNET's rich experience in digital transmission for audio/video would definitely give the best sound and picture quality. I believe all the gamers would be excited when this Combo comes to market."
About KONNET Technology Inc.
KONNET is a leading developer of professional audio/video, mobile entertainment and gaming products to enhance the performance and stimulating the true quality of digital entertainment. KONNET's product development team specializes in designing and developing both electronic and non-electronic components with innovative ideas in order to provide premium quality, performance and convenience for the new generation of digital entertainment users.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.powercolor.com
Latest News Posts
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4