ZOTAC Expands Presence in Hong Kong
ZOTAC and Genteelord International Limited partner to increase product availability in Hong Kong
HONG KONG - Feb. 16, 2009 - ZOTAC International, an award-winning manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, today expands its presence in Hong Kong with a new partnership with distributor Genteelord International Limited. Under the new partnership, Genteelord International will carry the entire ZOTAC product lineup, including ZOTAC GeForce, AMP! Edition, ZONE Edition and Synergy Edition graphics cards and motherboards.
"We're pleased to expand our market presence in Hong Kong. With the partnership with Genteelord International Limited, we're able to deliver our award-winning ZOTAC graphics cards and motherboards to more customers in Hong Kong," said Bruce Kong, Sales Director of APAC, ZOTAC International.
Genteelord International Limited is an experienced distributor that distributes computer hardware. ZOTAC products will be available immediately from Genteelord International Limited. Retailers and resellers can contact Genteelord International Limited for pricing information and product availability.
It's time to play with ZOTAC graphics cards and motherboards in Hong Kong.
ZOTAC and Genteelord International Limited announce partnership
Genteelord International Limited will distribute ZOTAC graphics cards and motherboards
Genteelord International Limited will carry entire lineup including GeForce, AMP! Edition, ZONE Edition and Synergy Edition series
ZOTAC products are available immediately from Genteelord International Limited
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology