CyberPower Announces Energy-Saving Windows Home Server 100
Gain Easy Access to Files, Photos, Videos and Music from Anywhere
BALDWIN PARK, CA (February 16, 2009) - CyberPower Inc., a manufacturer of custom gaming machines, notebook systems, and high performance workstations, today announced its Windows Home Server 100 - a small form factor home-based server that allows users to easily access their files, photos, videos and music in their home or remotely. With CyberPower's Windows Home Server 100 users can protect, connect to, and organize their digital data, and also expand their storage needs with very little effort.
Windows Home Server 100 was designed for households and home-based businesses that have more than one personal computer. This energy-saving server can automatically complete the daily backup of your computers on a home network, which allows users to restore a single file or an entire PC. Users can now access files at home, in the office, or even on the road. The CyberPower Windows Home Server 100 also features a secure and personalized website address, which allows users to organize their digital media in a central location to make it easier to share photos, music, and home videos.
CyberPower Windows Home Server 100 features include Intel's energy-saving ATOM 330 Dual Core CPU (45nm, FSB 533MHz, 1.6GHz, 1 MB L2) on the Intel's Mini-ITX mainboard with Intel GMA 950 & S-video output support, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, ALC662 High Definition Audio, a 500GB SATA-II hard drive, 2GBs of PC2-4200 DDR2-533 memory and Microsoft Windows 2003 Server OEM version. List price of this configuration is $399.
The CyberPower Windows Home Server 100 is available direct from CyberPower and can be customized from the company web site with numerous component options. All CyberPower computer systems come with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime labor and phone support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800)707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- Full PC with AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper starts at just $1699
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U spotted, new APU rocks Vega GPU tech
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Ryzen ThreadRipper delidded: half its CPU dies disabled
- EA made more on live services than games in Q1'17
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers