GALAXY Announces Unrivaled non-reference GTX260+ with XT
Hong Kong February 20, 2009- Tire 1 Add in Card Manufacturer of NVIDIA Graphics Products - GALAXY Microsystems, today introduces the GALAXY GeForce GTX260+ 216SP with 55nm graphics processor.
As the first non-reference GeForce GTX 260+, it has shared the same PCB design with reference GTX 260, It was based on a 55nm process with 216 shader processors and comes with a core clock speed of 625 MHz(overclocked) and 896 MB of Sumsumg DDR3 memory clocked at 2100 MHz(overclocked), 1350MHz for the shaders. Equipped with the features, the performance of the overclocked GALAXY GTX260+ is 7% higher than the default GTX260.
The cooling system of the card consists of heatsinks over key components of the PCB: the NVIO2 processor, the VRM area and the memory chips. the GPU is cooled by Arctic Cooling Twin Turbo which is a dual-fan cooler and 4 heat-pipes With lower temperature and noise level for enthusiasts to boost overclocking potential to a new horizon.
As all know GALAXY's exclusive Xtreme Tuner is an innovative software for the hardcore DIY users. This is a smart design by GALAXY with years of experiences. Users could manipulate the BIOS recovering, fan speeding, monitor temp and Overclock setting thru the user-friendly screen panel. Ensure the enthusiastic DIY users can experience the above unique feature at anytime.
The custom designed GALAXY GTX260+ OC XT also offers NVIDIA's latest two technologies: NVIDIA CUDA and PhysX providing a worlds-class gaming experience and delivers Graphics Plus.Experience jaw-dropping PhysX gaming effects, video and image processing and Stereoscopic 3D,all accelerated by the GPU!
Latest News Posts
- Google Daydream to have 11 devices by the end of 2017
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available