ZOTAC Announces Power Efficient GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco
New ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco delivers 40-percent more power efficiency with competitive performance
HONG KONG - Mar. 3, 2009 - ZOTAC International, an award-winning manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today unveils new GeForce┬« 9600GT based graphics cards with greater power efficiency. The ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco delivers performance comparable to the award-winning ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT, but with 40-percent more power efficiency.
"It is important to think green and reduce our resource consumption. With the new power-efficient ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco, users can have an eco-friendly graphics card that offers competitive performance," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Powered by 64 screaming-fast stream processors, the ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco packs a performance punch and is ready to take on DirectX 10, OpenGL 2.1 and CUDA┬Ö-based 3D games and applications. High-speed GDDR3 memory and a wide 256-bit memory interface insure the high-speed graphics processor is continually fed information for breathtaking visuals and phenomenal performance.
NVIDIA PureVideo┬Ö HD technology enables the ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco to transform any system into a multimedia powerhouse with high-definition video playback capabilities. PureVideo┬Ö HD technology decodes high-definition Blu-ray videos in hardware for smooth playback and vivid visuals. High-definition scaling and enhancing algorithms render standard-definition content to near high-definition levels for a new take on existing movie collections.
"Greater power efficiency and PureVideo┬Ö HD technology makes the ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco an ideal solution for users that demand 3D graphics power and high-definition video playback capabilities," Mr. Berger added. "We expect the card to be a hit among home theater PC enthusiasts."
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco.
┬Ľ New ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco
┬Ľ NVIDIA GeForce┬« 9600GT graphics processor
┬Ľ Engine clock: 600 MHz
┬Ľ 64 stream processors
┬Ľ Shader clock: 1500 MHz
┬Ľ 512MB GDDR3 memory
┬Ľ Memory clock: 1800 MHz
┬Ľ NVIDIA CUDA┬Ö, PhysX┬Ö and PureVideo┬Ö HD technologies
┬Ľ SLI┬Ö ready
┬Ľ PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
┬Ľ DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 compatible
┬Ľ OpenGL 2.1 compatible
┬Ľ Dual dual-link DVI - up to 2560x1600
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com.
Latest News Posts
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Full PC with AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper starts at just $1699
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U spotted, new APU rocks Vega GPU tech
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers