Patriot Memory Releases 8GB DDR2 6400LL Quad Kit
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium memory module and flash memory solutions, announced today the release of their DDR2 Quad Channel 8GB Kits.
In today's complex, multi-task world, it is becoming increasingly important to be able to switch between scenerios, and still maintain enough memory to run multiple applications," says Saeed Arash Far, Patriot Memory's Technical Marketing Engineering Manager.
"Patriot Memory recognizes the need for the "work hard, play harder" mentality and has launched this 8GB series as an answer to that hardcore player. The increase in bandwidth with the Quad pack 8GB makes task switching of games, load times, and in-game play itself, that much faster and the experience smoother.
Coming in kits of 8GB (4 x 2GB), the Quad Kit 8GB, PC2-6400 has Low Latency of 4-4-4-12 and is designed specifically for 64-bit Windows Vista®. Each Quad kit is hand tested in fours to ensure maximum compatibility. For more information on Patriot's 8GB Quad Kit Series, and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit Patriot Memory.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4