QNAP Unveils New Firmware for VioStor NVR Series- NVR w/ Multi-server Monitoring
QNAP Security today announces the new firmware version 2.8 for the entire VioStor NVR series (VioStor-101/ 201/ 5020) to support the world's first innovative multi-server monitoring. By the firmware update, the VioStor NVR is turned to be a high expansibility network surveillance system which is capable of monitoring up to 120 channels simultaneously.
"We are more than excited to unveil the new firmware for our VioStor NVR series. The multi-server monitoring function is a significant technology breakthrough in the network surveillance industry. By upgrading the firmware on one single VioStor NVR, our users can add other QNAP NVR servers regardless of their physical locations and monitor the channels. There is no need to install any other software and no complicated configuration is required," remarked by Jacky Cheng, Senior Product Manager from QNAP. "More importantly, a maximum of 120 IP-based cameras can be monitored on a standalone server with this embedded feature. The scale of the network surveillance is boundlessly expanded by grouping the multiple NVR servers together for simultaneous monitoring."
The new VioStor NVR firmware also brings other stunning features including the support for 15 alarm recording schedules, new IP camera models, and localized web-based interface in Polish, Korean, and Portuguese. For the firmware download and further information, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology