ASUS... Regarded today as one of the biggest Taiwanese motherboard manufacturers, they have really broadened their range and features of their motherboards. Starting out as being known for stability rather than overclockability, ASUS over the last two years has changed its image and is now aimed at the overclockers. With innovative motherboards for the Intel Pentium 3 and AMD Athlon processors, ASUS has started to broaden their Pentium 4 range of motherboards as well.
Up until recently, the only chipsets for the Pentium 4 were the i850 RDRAM or i845 SDRAM chipsets. There wasn't enough diversity for the Pentium 4, and with legal battles going on between Intel and VIA, very few motherboards come out with VIA P4 solutions. With the release of the SiS 645, Intel Pentium 4 has taken on a new look with cost effective DDR SDRAM support, and DDR-333 memory technology has made the Pentium 4 seem even more attractive. Today we are here to test the ASUS P4S333 SiS 645 motherboard. Let's see how it fares against its siblings.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches overpriced Porsche Design Watch 2
- Xiaomi's Mi 5X offers dual camera at an affordable price
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds gets temporary paid crates
- iPhone 8 prices to allegedly start from $1,100 to $1,200
- Corsair majority stake bought for $525 million
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available