When we started working with Chaintech here at TweakTown, we were about 1-2 years into the life we now know as the hardware review industry. Chaintech jumped onboard as one of the hardware suppliers back then and their portfolio consisted only of motherboards. Not long into the relationship Chaintech started building graphics cards based on the Geforce 4 GPU and things started to expand from there.
Today Chaintech no longer has motherboards on its list; this sector died out a number of years ago. The only thing remaining on their portfolio from the good old days is their graphics cards, which now include the GeForce 9 series. Chaintech decided to branch out into a more cut throat field, that being memory. Chaintech now produces a range of memory under its APOGEE name, the same name that was used for its top of the line motherboards. How times change.
Today we have on offer the Chaintech APOGEE DDR2-1150 memory kit; let's see how it performs compared to our current test bed memory.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Everest]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Full PC with AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper starts at just $1699
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U spotted, new APU rocks Vega GPU tech
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers